Frequent Ask Questions. Please click the tab below. You'll find the information you are looking for.
About Reservation, Stay and Rooms
- What are your check-in and check-out times?
- Check-in is from 3:00pm and check-out is at 11:00am.
- Before check-in, can we leave baggage?
- Yes, and also, we take your baggage after check-out.
- Can we delay the check-out?
- Yes, but there is a thing we refuse according to the room condition of the day.
◆Stay until 2:00pm … 30% of Room Rate
◆Stay until 4:00pm … 50% of Room Rate
◆Stay after 4:00pm … 100% of Room Rate
- How many days in advance can we cancel our reservation?
- It may vary according to accommodation plans. Please check the plans you reserve.
- We want to send baggage to hotel beforehand.
- Please send after you paid fees. (Please specify accommodation date, hotel guest name and “To the reception”)
- We want to send baggage from hotel.
- We can only send your baggage by cash-on-delivery of Kuroneko Yamato.
- Is there a closing time?
- Can we use credit cards?
- Yes. (JCB/ VISA/ UC/ DC/ NICOS/ Diner's Club/ American Express/ UFJ/ Mastercard/ Saison/ Rakuten/ ANA/ JAL/ Debit Card/ UnionPay)
- Our children are still small, so how does this change the room price?
- Pre-school children (under the age of 5) may sleep in the same bed as their parents at no extra charge.
- Is there baby cot?
- Can you specify the rooms?
- You want, and, by availability on the day, please note that you may not attach.
- Is there any non-smoking rooms?
- Can you connect the Internet?
- You can use cable broadcasting and free WiFi in all rooms.
About wired LAN, please use LAN cable comprising in room.
There is rental of PC. Fee is 1,100yen per a day. (incl. tax)
- What amenities are available in the guestrooms?
- Towels, Shampoo, Conditioner, Shower Gel, Razor, Hair Dryer, Toothbrush, Comb, Cotton Buds, Nightware
※Please refer to the "Guest rooms" page.
- Do you provide hair dryers?
- Yes. They are in the rooms.
- Do you provide electric toilet seat?
- Yes. All rooms.
- Do you provide humidifier?
- Yes. All rooms.
- Do you provide trouser press?
- Yes. We provide rental of it at the reception.
- Can I have breakfast?
- Yes, you can eat Western and Japanese food at restaurant Nigome at the first floor. (7:30am-10:00am, L.O.9:30am)
- How much is the breakfast?
- ¥1,430 (incl.tax)
- Can I have breakfast without the reservation?
- Yes. Please be aware that we only prepare for Japanese food and you may have to wait depending on the congestion situation.
- Are you able to accommodate dietary restrictions?
- Please inform us in advance. We do our best to meet individual needs.
- Q. Could you call a taxi?
- Can I request a massage?
- Massages are available from 6:00pm to 5:00am the following day.
- Do you have a laundry service?
- Yes. If you bring to the reception by 10:00am on the day, it will be done by 6:00pm on the day. (No services on Sunday and holiday)
- Is there a safekeeping service?
- Yes. We keep at the reception.
- Can I have medicine at hotel?
- At our hotel, we don’t offer pharmaceutical products by rule of medicine machine method Article 24. Please prepare for your medicine in advance.
- What is the nearest station?
- From Shibuya Station
A 12-minute walk from the Hachiko Gate of Shibuya Station on JR, Tokyo Metro (Ginza line, Hanzomon line, Fukutoshin line), Toyoko line, Denen-toshi line and Inokashira line.
From Yoyogi-koen Station
A 12-minute walk from Yoyogi-koen Station on Tokyo Metro (Chiyoda line).
From Yoyogi-hachiman Station
A 12-minute walk from Yoyogi-hachiman Station on Odakyu line.
- Is there a parking lot?
- No. Affiliated parking is located in 3-minute walk from the Hotel. Per a night, 2,200yen (incl. tax) from 3:00p.m. to 12:30p.m. the following day.
- Is there a bicycle parking area?
- No. You can rent a bicycle in a number restriction. Please contact the reception
- Is there a convenience store?
- Yes. It’s 1 minute on foot.
Inquiries & Reservations