Scope of application
1. Contracts for Accommodation and related agreements to be entered into between this Hotel and the Guest to be accommodated shall be subject to these Terms and Conditions. Any particulars not provided for herein shall be governed by laws and generally accepted practice.
2. In the case when the Hotel has entered into a special contract that the guest, insofar as such special contract does not violate laws and regulation and generally accepted practices, notwithstanding the preceding Paragraph, the special contract shall take precedence over the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
Application for Accommodation contracts
1. A Guest who intends to make an application for an Accommodation Contract with the Hotel shall notify the following particulars:
- (1) Name of the Guest(s);
- (2) Date of accommodation and estimated time of arrival;
- (3) Accommodation Charge (based, in principle, on the Basic Accommodation Charge listed in the Attached Table No,1);
- (4) Other particulars deemed necessary by the Hotel.
- 2. In the case that the Guest requests, during his stay, extension of the accommodation beyond the date in subparagraph (2) of the preceding Paragraph, it shall be regarded as an application for a new
Accommodation Contract at the time when the request is made.
Conclusion of Accommodation Contracts, etc
1. A Contract for Accommodation shall be deemed to have been concluded when the Hotel has duly accepted the application as stipulated in the preceding Articles. However, the same shall not apply where it has been proved that the Hotel has not accepted the application.
2. When a Contract for Accommodation has been concluded in accordance with the provisions of the preceding Paragraph, the Guest is requested to pay an accommodation deposit, fixed by the Hotel, within the limits of Basic Accommodation Charge covering the Guest’s entire period of stay (3 days in the case when the period of stay exceeds 3 days) by the date specified by the Hotel.
3. The deposit shall be first used for the Total Accommodation Charges to be paid by the Guest, then secondly for the cancellation charges under Article 6 and thirdly for the reparations under Article 18 as applicable, and the remainder, if any, shall be refunded at the time of the payment of the Accommodation Charge as stated in Article 12.
4. When the Guest has failed to pay the deposit by the date as stipulated in paragraph 2, the Hotel shall treat the Accommodation contract as invalid. However, the same shall apply only in the case where the Guest is thus informed by the Hotels when the period of payment of the deposit is specified.
Special Contracts Requiring No Accommodation Deposit
1. Notwithstanding the provisions of Paragraph 2 of the preceding Article, the Hotel may enter into a special contract requiring no accommodation deposit after the Contract has been concluded as stipulated in the same Paragraph.
2. In the case when the Hotel has not requested the payment of the deposit as stipulated in Paragraph 2 of preceding Article and has not specified the date of the payment of the deposit at the time the application for an Accommodation Contract has been accepted, it shall be treated as that the Hotel has accepted a special contract prescribed in the preceding Paragraph.
Refusal of Accommodation Contracts
1. The Hotel may not accept the conclusion of an Accommodation Contract under any of the following cases:
- (1) When the application for accommodation does not conform with the provisions of these Terms and Conditions;
- (2) When the Hotel is fully booked and no room is available;
- (3) When the Guest seeking accommodation is deemed liable to conduct himself in a manner that will contravene the laws or act against the public order or good morals in regard to his accommodation;
- (4) When the Guest seeking accommodation can be clearly detected as carrying infectious disease;
- (5) When the Hotel is requested to assume an unreasonable burden in regard to his accommodation;
- (6) When the Hotel is unable to provide accommodation due to natural calamities, dysfunction of the facilities and other unavoidable causes; or
- (7) When a Guest requesting hotel accommodations is obviously intoxicated and could cause annoyance to other guests, or when a guest is behaving in such a manner as to be an annoyance to other guests. (the Tokyo Metropolitan Ordinance)
- (8) When the Guest seeking accommodation is considered to be corresponding to gang group, gang member, gang related group, gang related person, corporate extortionist or other antisocial forces.
- (9) When the Guest seeking accommodation carries out threatening behavior or violence in regard to contract with the Hotel, when the Guest spreads false information, damages the trust and interferes with the operation of the Hotel by fraudulent means or power, or in the case of other unavoidable causes.
- (10) When guest rooms and other facilities are not available for the renovation, construction or etc.
Right Cancel Accommodation Contracts by the Guest
1. The Guest is entitled to cancel the Accommodation Contract by so notifying the Hotel.
2. In the case when the Guest has cancelled the Accommodation Contract in whole or in part due to cause for which the Guest is liable (except in the case when the Hotel has requested the payment of the deposit during the specified period as prescribed in Paragraph 2 of Article 3 and the Guest has cancelled before the payment), the Guest shall pay cancellation charges as listed in the Attached Table No.2. However, in the case when a special contract as prescribed in Paragraph 1 of Article 4 has been concluded, the same shall apply only when the Guest is informed of the obligation of the payment of the cancellation charges in case of cancellation by the Guest.
3. In the case when the Guest does not appear by 08:00 p.m. of the accommodation date (2hours after the expected time of arrival if the Hotel is notified) without an advance notice, the Hotel may regard the accommodation contract as being cancelled by the Guest.
※Attached Table #2
（1） Accommodation contract for the stay of under 10 people per night,
Day before：20％ of the basic room rate of the 1st night of the contract.
Appointed day：80％ of the basic room rate
No show：100％ of the basic room rate
（2） Accommodation contract for the stay of over 10 people per night,
7days～Day before: 20％ of the basic room rate of the 1st night of the contract.
Appointed day：80％ of the basic room rate
No show：100％ of the basic room rate
Right to Cancel Accommodation contracts by the Hotel
1. The Hotel may cancel the Accommodation Contract under any of the following cases;
- (1) When the Guest is deemed liable to conduct and have conducted himself in a manner that will contravene the laws or act against the public order and good morals in regard to his accommodation;
- (2) When the Guest can be clearly detected as carrying an infectious disease;
- (3) When the Hotel is requested to assume an unreasonable burden in regard to his accommodation;
- (4) When the Hotel is unable to provide accommodation due to natural calamities and other causes of force majeure；
- (5) When a Guest requesting Hotel accommodations is obviously intoxicated and could cause annoyance to other Guests, (The Tokyo Metropolitan Ordinance)
- (6) When the Guest does not observe prohibited actions such as smoking in bed, mischief to the fire-fighting facilities and other prohibitions of the Use Regulations stipulated by the Hotel (restricted to particulars deemed necessary in order to avoid the causing of fires).
- (7) When the Guest seeking accommodation is considered to be corresponding to gang group, gang member, gang related group, gang related person, corporate extortionist or other antisocial forces.
- (8) When the Guest seeking accommodation carries out threatening behavior or violence in regard to contract with the Hotel, when the Guest spreads false information, damages the trust and interferes with the operation of the Hotel by fraudulent means or power, or in the case of other unavoidable causes.
- (9) When guest rooms and other facilities are not available for the renovation, construction or etc.
- 2. In the case when the Hotel has cancelled the Accommodation Contract in accordance with the preceding Paragraph, the Hotel shall not be entitled to charge the guest for any of the services in the future during the contractual period which he has not received.
3. When the Hotel has canceled the Accommodation Contract due to either cause of subparagraphs of Paragraph 1, the Guest shall agree that the Hotel accepts no liability for damages to the Guest.
Registration of Accommodation
1. The Guest shall register the following particulars at the front desk of the Hotel on the day of accommodation:
- (1) Name, age, gender, address and occupation of the Guest(s);Sexuality
- (2) Except Japanese, nationality, passport number, port and date of entry in Japan;
- (3) Date and estimated time of departure; and
- (4) Other particulars deemed necessary by the Hotel.
- 2. In the case when the Guest intends to pay his Accommodation Charges prescribed in Article 12 by any means other than Japanese currency, such as coupons or credit cards, these credentials shall be shown in advance at the time of the registration prescribed in the preceding Paragraph.
Occupancy Hours of Guest Rooms
1. The Guest is entitled to occupy the contracted the guest room of the Hotel from 03:00 p.m. till 11:00 a.m. the following day. However, in the case when the Guest is accommodated continuously, the Guest may occupy it all day long, except for the days of arrival and departure.
2. The Hotel may, notwithstanding the provisions prescribed in preceding Paragraph, permit the guest to occupy the room beyond the time prescribed in the same Paragraph. In this case, extra charges shall be paid as follows
(1) An excess charge: To incur additional 10% of room charge per hour
(2) Maximum extension is until 15:00 and thereafter additional 100% of room charge will incur
Compliance of the Rules of Use of the Hotel
- Article 10
1. While staying in the Hotel, the Guest shall be required to comply with the Rules of Use posted inside the Hotel as prescribed by us.
- Article 11
1. The business hours of the main facilities of the Hotel are as follows, and those of other facilities, etc. shall be notified in detail by brochures as provided, notice displayed in each place, service directories in guest rooms and other.
(1)Service hours of front desk, cashier’s desk, etc.:
A. Closing time: None
B. Front Desk service: 24 hours open
(2)Service hours (at facilities) for dining, drinking,
A. Breakfast: 7:30～10:00
2. The business hours specified in the preceding Paragraph are subject to temporary changes due to unavoidable causes of the Hotel. In such a case, the Guest shall be informed by appropriate means.
Payment of Accommodation Charges
1. The breakdown and method of calculation of the Accommodation Charges, etc., that the Guest shall pay, are listed in the Attached Table No.1
2. Accommodation Charges, etc., stated in the preceding Paragraph, shall be paid with Japanese currency such as coupons or credit cards recognized by the Hotel at the Hotel at the front desk at the time of the departure of the Guest or upon request by the Hotel.
3. Accommodation Charges shall be paid even if the Guest voluntarily does not utilize the accommodation facilities provided for him by the Hotel and are not at his disposal.
Liabilities of the Hotel
1. The Hotel shall compensate the Guest for the damage if the Hotel has caused such damage to the Guest in the fulfillment or the non-fulfillment of the Accommodation Contract and related agreements. However, the same shall not apply in case where such damage has been caused due to reasons for which the Hotel is not liable.
2. Even though the Hotel has received the “PASS MARK” (Certificate of excellence of Fire Prevention Standard issued by the fire station) furthermore, the Hotel is covered by the Hotel Liability insurance in order to deal with unexpected fire and other disasters.
Handling when unable to provide Contracted Rooms
1. The Hotel shall arrange accommodation of the same standard elsewhere for the Guest in so far as practicable with the consent of the Guest when it unables to provide contracted rooms.
2. When arrangement of other accommodation cannot be made notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding Paragraph, the Hotel shall pay the Guest a compensation fee equivalent to the cancellation charges and the compensation fee shall be applied to the reparations. However, when the Hotel cannot provide accommodation due to causes for which the Hotel is not liable, the Hotel shall not compensate the Guest.
Handling of Checked Articles, etc.
- Article 15
1. Guests who have checked valuables at the Front Desk which are then lost or damaged will have the value repaid in full only if the Guest’s claim is accompanied by a certificate proving the value of the goods. Claims without a certificate of value will be limited to a maximum of 100,000 yen or the current market value, whichever is less.
Custody of Baggage and Belongings of the Guest
1. When the baggage of the Guest is brought into the Hotel before his arrival, the Hotel shall be liable to keep it only in the case when such a request has been accepted by the Hotel. The baggage shall be handed over to the Guest at the front desk at the time of his check-in.
2. When the baggage or belongings of the Guest is found left after his/her check-out, after the owner of the article left inform the Hotel, the Hotel ask for further instructions. However, when no instruction is given to the Hotel by the owner, the Hotel shall turn it over to the nearest police station within 7 days, including the day it is found. We dispose the other articles after 3 month, but beverages, cigarette, magazines etc. are disposed at that day they are found.
3. The Hotel’s liability in regard to the custody of the guest’s baggage and belonging in the case of the preceding two Paragraphs shall be assumed in accordance with the provisions of Paragraph 2 of the same Article in the case of Paragraph 2.
Responsibility for Parking
- Article 17
1. The Hotel shall not be liable for the custody of the vehicle of the Guest when the Guest utilizes the parking lot within the premises under the permission of the Hotel, as it shall be regarded that the Hotel simply offers the space for parking, whether the key of the vehicle has been deposited to the Hotel or not. However, the Hotel shall compensate the Guest for the damage caused through intention or negligence on the part of the Hotel in regard to the management of the parking lot.
Responsibility of the Guest
- Article 18
1. The Guest shall compensate the Hotel for the damage caused by the intention or negligence of the Guest.
(Ref. Paragraph 2 of Article 1, 12 of Article 1)
|Total amount to be paid
by the guest
|（3）Food & drink charge or other charge
|Tax||Consumption tax, Tokyo Metropolitan Accommodation tax|
The room charge and the service charge are based on the tariff in the brochure in the room.
(Ref. Paragraph 2 of Article 6)
|Date when cancellation of contract is notified||No Show||Day of arrival||1 day prior to
|2 to 7 days prior to
|8 days prior to
(from 1 to 9)
(10 or more)
１．The % signifies the rate of cancellation charge to the Accommodation Charges of Attach Table No.1.
２．When the number of days contracted is shorted, cancellation charge for its first day shall be paid, regardless of the number of days shortened.